Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday!

I guess that means it’s the last day of my “weekend” since I will be working Saturday through Monday?  Well, I got a few things accomplished and what I did not do will definitely be waiting for me on Tuesday J  Ian has a varsity soccer game tonight in Argyle which I will not be attending for three reasons:
1.  Argyle is 45 minutes from here
2.  His game starts at 7:15 pm
3.  I have to be up at 4:30 am
Sorry, son, but there are a million soccer games this season!  He’s fine with it.  He actually didn’t want me to drive all that way for a scrimmage.  What an awesome kid…I mean “young man”.  He amazes me sometimes with his compassion and good judgement.  Then he gets selfish and needy and I am reminded that he is still a teenager.  Ugh.  I believe that is how God balances a mothers need to hold on to her children with the natural process that they will grow up and leave home, right?


Going to meet the hubby for dinner tonight with the girls.  Can’t remember the last time we went out to dinner as a family, well at least 5 out of 6 of us!  Ian is hard to schedule since he is always busy with friends or school or athletics or whatever.  Uncle Julio’s, here we come!! 




In Him, Forever Blessed...



No comments: