Monday, January 24, 2011

Arrived at Station 1

Hip, hip, hooray!!  We are on our way to a debt-free life!  The van’s final payment has cleared the bank finally!  The Saturn’s final payment will be either April or May.  It is such a welcome feeling to know we own our vehicles and can now utilize the payment money to pay off other debt.  I can not believe this is really taking place, the light at the end of the tunnel is upon us!!!  And yes, we are sticking to our original budget despite the desire to spend a little here-and-there.  I think it is harder for me because I want to go out and buy new furniture, decorate the house, yada-yada-yada.  That would be why I have absolutely NO access to the credit card and I harbor no ill feelings about that J
There is a lot of commotion in the air right now, all around me.  Nothing negatively impacting me personally, but I sense big changes in the near future.  Maybe I am reading it all wrong?  Another reminder that I need to focus on my quiet prayer time and be still to hear what the Lord is telling me or how He is directing me.  Something is stirring inside me and I am really excited to know what that plan is!!


In Him, Forever Blessed...
    Jenny



No comments: