Monday, June 20, 2011

Just a Monday

I can't get over how fast this summer is going by!  There is less than 2 weeks until July!!  Right now we are just counting down the days until we leave for Rochester.  The kids are so excited and how fun it is going to be; a road trip with Nana.  That puts 3 generations of girls together :)  If only Grandma was still around, she would love it. 
We didn't do much for father's day.  We don't tend to really "celebrate" the Hallmark holidays.  We try to put each other first in our everyday lives and purposfully acknowledge our appreciation for each other daily.  Josh did pick Mooyah's for dinner Saturday, probably because the girls would be excited, and they did make him cards.  Me, I like to give him a personal card/note because a store-bought card never says everything it should.
I'm taking Keara to a horseriding lesson Friday.  Western riding this time.  I don't think it will matter for her as long as she is on a horse.  This young girl who is going to instruct her was recommended by a friend at work.  She is very reasonably priced and they have all the supplies Keara would need, including helmets!!  So even though it's a bit of a drive, it all works out better.  And cheaper.
I am picking up my neice tomorrow after work, Katie is 10, and she is going to spend a couple nights with us.  She is an only child and really enjoys the girls.  She is so well behaved and mannered!  I love having her around :)  We will spend some time swimming, hanging out and maybe a movie?  Just relax and enjoy the time.
I'd like this week to be over with.  There are a few things going on, and once they are past I can breathe a little easier.  I know, part of me wants to talk about it, but I really must wait. Sorry for the mystery.  And NO, it has nothing to do with pregnancy.
Must go and clip coupons now!!

No comments: