Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Seventh Heaven

Our sweet Abigail turned 7 at 8:40 pm (officially). Makes me want to cry bitter-sweet tears.  She is now beginning the journey into becoming a young girl, one who may 'like' a boy or want to wear lip gloss. I look at her and see a young, innocent spirit. One who loves, cares, empathizes, yearns and strives to please.  She is intellectually bright,  artistic, musically talented and so compassionate!! She is a 'little mommy' to her 2 younger sisters and is so excited for her future sibling.  I am passionately proud of her love of Christ. She truly enjoys reading scripture, memorizing verses and telling others about Jesus. I look forward to the day in the not-so-distant future when she commits her life to God.
Abby, we are so proud of you. I just really wish you could fulfill my one request...to stay my little girl.

Love you forever, unconditionally

Mommy

No comments: