Sunday, March 20, 2011

Time for a Quick Note!

It’s back again.  That nagging feeling that God is about to do something big and bold in our lives.  Not sure what, need to keep praying so that when it is revealed I will have a good pair of glasses on and my miracle ear in.

I love spring!  However, I do not like all the weeds that have made a home in my yard this year.  I am patiently waiting for my dh to pick up the super-duper weed killer (knows a guy who knows a guy) so I can get to work on making the yard “playable”.  Then I will feel more like planting some color and veggies J

Well, we are calling it a loss with the Kia.  Now it is in my hubby’s hands in finding a cheap used car.  And might I re-iterate CHEAP. We have finally paid off both of the vehicles so it pains me to know we will have another car loan.  But Ian needs to drive, he starts work this week at La Hacienda and we can not commit to picking him up so late at night, especially with the little ones.  He will, of course, get his dad’s car.  Which might I add, is nicer than my van!  Somehow, he is making out like a bandit this year.  But with as good of a kid as he is, I’m okay with it.

 

I found a yummy easy (and only 4 WW Points plus!) snack:

Cream together (I used a food processor):

                1 oz fat-free cream cheese

                ¼ cup part-skim ricotta

                ½ medium banana

Toast 2 cinnamon-raisin English muffins (I prefer Orowheat) and evenly spread mixture on each half.  Top with remaining sliced banana and strawberry (or whatever fruit you want). Tada!!  4 open face yummy snackwiches.

 

It’s quite filling and hits that ever present sweet tooth.  I would have taken a picture, but by the time I thought about it, they were about gone J

 

In Him, Forever Blessed...

    Jenny

 

 

No comments: