Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Daily Reminders

"Sometimes the greatest miracle of all is the one that happens in your own heart, the change that takes place in you and then suprises you as it filters into the seams and fabric of your whole life.  The effects of a changed person on her surroundings can be staggering."~The Resolution for Women cards
I received these cards as a gift from my dear friend Traci.  She is a wonderful spiritual mentor and has the caring spirit we should all strive for.  Each morning I shuffle my cards thoroughly, close my eyes and pick one from the middle of the pack to be my primary focus each day.  This one I have pulled out for 4 days in a row!  I read it each time, taking in what the Lord is telling me and asking of me.  He is reminding me of how far I have come in these last 2 years, to look closely at those close to me and realize that despite any turmoil and without question, I am making a difference.  Not only to others but within myself as well. I am proud of who I am today. I pray that with the Holy Spirit I will continue to grow, sewing seeds of faith to everyone I come in contact with.  Let my actions continue to speak for me, strengthen me as I lead my family.

1 comment:

kim. said...

Jenny, I'm sorry to hear about your loss, I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. To get the same card 4 days in a row is a pretty strong message - I will also pray that you can use it to it's fullest! Kim.