Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Psst...if you can hear me God....

I went for my 3rd follow up appointment with my mid-wife today. First...after rushing there from the pediatrician's office, I had to WALK up 3 flights of stairs due to a fire drill. Really? I work for a 738 bed facility and I've never been told to stay off the elevators in a drill. Did I say I had to carry Ashlynn up them?  Lucky for them, I take the stairs at work all the time :)
As I digress...anyways, I have to go every 1-2  weeks to have my beta hcg level drawn. For those men out there, it's the hormone that causes women to go insane and emotional when growing a baby.  It was 82 last time, so this should be my last check.  Well, unless God wants to grant me a wish and have that level super high this time! So my good prayer warrior friends, be praying for God to bless with another chance...always in His will and timing.

AND! For those looking to grow, strengthen, improve or just bless their marriage: check out Beautiful Womanhood.  There is a 21 day fast coming up!

1 comment:

Psalm139verse14 said...

Beautiful new background! One month til PINK!!