Thursday, April 7, 2011

Goal!

This will be short but overflowing with excitement!  I finally made it to my 5% goal following the Weight Watchers plan!  I am so excited and have an extra boost of confidence.  It’s like a runners high, you all of a sudden get this extra burst of energy and can go farther and faster J  Speaking of which, I started the 6-week plan to running a 5k this week.  It’s actually better than I expected!  Now, I have only run 2 days, but I’m sticking with each daily plan which includes 3 rest days a week.  I feel like I could go out and put in a run today, but I am forcing myself to follow the plan.  My goal is to run the 2011 Annual Weight Watchers 5k on May 22nd.  That falls about 6 days after my training ends, so I will be able to run it twice before the big day J It will be my first 5k and then I will work my way to a 10k, entering a few more along the way.  I miss running, the ability to de-stress.

Here’s to working on the next goal…10%!

 

In Him, Forever Blessed...

    Jenny

 

 

1 comment:

Mom to Bin and Oaxie said...

So proud of you! You ROCK!!!