Thursday, September 24, 2009

Morning

Ahhh...I am actually feeling well this morning! I woke early to get Ian to school for a re-take of his Geometry exam. Seems like the entire class did not do so hot, so he is letting everyone re-take it. He has a game tonight against his old school Liberty HS...should be a good one!!

My in-laws are coming into town next week. I always enjoy having them visit :) My dear FIL doesn't get away to often with his job, so I hope he gets a lot of relaxation in while he's here! We don't have any plans set, everyone will just take it day-by-day and see what comes our way. I do plan on taking the kids to Western Days in Hallsville on Saturday the 3rd. Donna and the family should be there so it is a time for all of us to catch up (as if we don't talk on the phone daily!) and let the kids play. It's an annual event and a lot of fun. I pray that the Lord guides them in this next stage of their lives, with the desire to move and the startup of a new business venture they need to let Him show them the way. I always pray that every need is met.

Time to get busy...it's table time and I promised the girls we would go to the park this morning when we are all done.

FAITH IN ALL THINGS WE DO....

No comments: