Friday, October 3, 2008

1. October __reminds me of hot apple cinnamon cider, fresh baked sweet breads and cool fall nights at the drive in movies_.

2. Creepy Crawly bugs and ones that fly__ scare me!

3. Leaves are falling all around, it's _the best time of the year and I am 7 all over again.

4. My favorite horror movie is _Nightmare on Elm Street__ because _it was the first one to really scare me!

5. _Family + Holidays_ = good memories.

6. It was a dark and stormy night __and I was reading a good book with a cup of hot cocoa, the kids asleep.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _time with the kids, tomorrow my plans include _tying up a few loose ends and cleaning__ and Sunday, I want to _get through my first day of computer charting at work!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: