Monday, September 8, 2008

Finally, a bit of news on the Keara-front. We went back for a follow up visit with Dr. Meiser and found out some insightful information; it seems our dear daughter is allergic to everything except cockroaches. Hmm. Those nasty bugs that will outlive a nuclear attack. Figures. So much for an ant farm, no, ain't having a roach farm. Well, the bright side is that we can start to treat her in about 6 months. He likes his kiddos to be able to verbalize what their body is feeling in case she has a reaction to the shots. In the meantime, we will probably be finding a new home for our dear kitty Coral. She unfortunately is allergic to animals as well. Keara is beginning to sound like my dad? We can be grateful she does not have any respiratory reactions like asthma.

Ian will be getting the screw out of his shoulder next week. He is excited since this means he will be released to full contact sport by basketball season. Yea!! This time around will be much simpler with a very quick recovery. He just has to wait 4-6 weeks for the hole where the screw was to heal in. Everything else about his break and repair looks perfect. Praise God!

Well, not much else I can think of? No, nothing special was done for my birthday. My best neighbor did buy me the BEST cupcake ever and I savored the whole thing!! Love ya, Jen! Maybe I'll get my big wish come true this year, and don't bother asking what it is...Josh knows and that is all that matters.

No comments: