Sunday, August 3, 2008

Here we go:
1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to _little house on the prairie_____.
2. Give me ___sanity___ or give me ___padded walls__.
3. I am listening to ____my computer humm...__.
4. Somewhere, someone is thinking ___but it isn't me!_.
5. I'll always be ___proud of my husband and children__.
6. My idea of a good time includes ___lots of laughter and friends_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to __being home___, tomorrow my plans include __by brother's barbeque___ and Sunday, I want to __Praise HIM!!!!

1 comment:

OMH said...

Great Friday Fill-In answers.

I am a big fan of the Little House books - I've read them all at least 10 times. I always wanted to be Laura....Mary was too goody and Carrie to little.....and smelly Nelly to mean!