Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Shiny and New

Almost 2 yrs to the day, I am finally with a new (to me)computer!  Funny thing about it, I don’t seem to know what to do with it?  I sit here contemplating “should I surf the net?” , “blog?”, or better yet “turn it off because I’ll end up realizing its 1 am without knowing what happened.”  The last is probably the best option.  But here I sit, eyes and neck burning as if I haven’t done this in forEVER.
I have the let’s-look-for-a-new-home itch again.  I think Josh just goes along with me to so that I stay occupied J  We live in a 3 bedroom, 1800 sq foot home.  It’s modest, and I am so grateful that we are not “house-poor”, but if my dear husband does not want to wall off our front room or buy bunk beds or do something, then we need to seriously consider moving to a 4 bedroom.  So I started looking.  I’m carousing my neighborhood because I really do like it and want to stay close.  We have the most awesome tax rates. But honestly, I’d go anywhere and I’m not picky about the prettiness.  It wouldn’t have to be a fancy house is what I’m saying.  New or pre-owned. 
I think I’m nesting.  What hasn’t been a burning desire is now becoming one.  That little spark is becoming a flame and it’s taking all my strength to give it to God.  Just put it in His hands, on His yoke Jenny. I fully entrust Him to do with me as he wills.  I love the saying, “If He wills, then we will”.  If only I had a spouse who felt that desire along with me.  But I don’t, so I have to feel it for the both of us.  I mirror a lot of things, letting my behaviours and grace-filled responses reflect back to him.  To my dh that is. I can’t modify it to “…then I will” because that is putting my needs ahead of ours, and this is a covenant of marriage regardless of his belief.
Well..tomorrow comes early in this house.  Plus, the Rangers are playing, have to watch some baseball! 

Forever Blessed~
Jenny


No comments: