Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

What another fabulous and blessed day!! I love the Easter season. What better time to re-commit our lives than during the season of re-birth and renewal? It brings about a profound sense of living with planting season, spring time, flowers beginning to bloom, and sunshine and warmth abounding. We get to lose those winter "blahs" and get invigorated with energy. Spring cleaning, here I come!! (OK, maybe another day for that) We had a great time at Church (http://www.fellowshipofstonebridge.org/ ) listening to an awsome sermon by Pastor Ryan and doing the egg hunt, then a great family dinner at my mom and Rick's with my brother Eric, his fiance Saydonica and her daughter katelyn. A good friend of my mom's (Kim) was there to celebrate with us as well. The only sad part of today was finding out my step-mom's mom had passed away yesterday. She was well into her 90's and now at much peace.



Say (29) and Eric (30)

Keara and Uncle Eric (30)


Me, Nana, Keara and Abby



Keara (23 mo), Ian (14) and Abigail (3)

Abigail @ the egg hunt


Keara @ the egg hunt

Katy (7), Keara (23 mo) and Abby(3)


Me and my girls

No comments: