Thursday, March 20, 2008

Another Blessed Week

My dh with his first of MANY frames!

Wow!! What a great week this is turning out to be. We started off finishing the raised veggie garden, filling it with soil and organic. Then had a long, hard rainstorm all day Tuesday~turned out to be a blessing to the garden; we now know it drains perfectly. I accomplished a lot inside the house that day, getting my groove back into bread making. A truly missed art. I planted lettuce, carrot, and pepper seeds Wednesday (please pray for great germinating weather!). Abby (3) is so excited to be helping, and I can't wait for her to see the seedlings start growing. What a beautiful lesson to learn and a tradition to pass on. I pray for a bountiful (albeit it is a small garden) crop so that we can do a little canning as well!












No comments: