Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Time Flies

So yesterday my little man, my last baby turned 2 months {insert frown & tear}

Here are his stats:
13 lbs 0.5 oz
23 3/4 inches
poor baby received 5 shots! The combo drug which contains 3 of the above immunizations is on National back order :(

His personality is coming out.  He's pretty laid back, sleeps great. This last week I've gotten a good 7-8 hours each night and one 11 hr stretch! I love how happy he wakes up, the smile he gives me when I pick him up or change him.These days will be short, they will fly by and I'm doing my best to lavish in them, enjoy them, let the small things go. Perfection is not a path to happiness, I need to realize that. My kids are my joy and I'm doing so much better at being here, being in the moment with all of them :)

No comments: