Sunday, April 7, 2013

I took Brenden to church today :)  There is nothing more inspiring than getting yourself and 4 kids Sunday ready and out the door on time to church!!  I loved having my little 17 day old son snuggeled up in his moby wrap against my chest celebrating our Lord and singing HIS praises.   This is an important time, the beginning of a journey that he will take and I pray it is paved with strong, Christian men.  He did great!!  Not a peep from him the entire time.  Extra special was taking the Lords Supper together.  We prayed together for all the needs we prayed together while he was still in my tummy.

On our way home, I asked the girls what they discussed in childrens service to which Keara asked me if she can be baptized!  I am so excited for her!  We had a discussion (to ensure she understands what baptism and being "born again" truly means) and she then wanted to know if her papa could baptize her.  I love that.  My mom's husband, Rick, is the most spiritual man in our family and it will be his greatest honor to do this for her.  There is nothing he loves more than having a part in someone coming to Christ; be it family, friend or stranger.  I do wonder how Josh will react, being atheist.  I can only continue to pray that he will be accepting. 

No comments: