Thursday, October 21, 2010

BrocoLLI!

For those of you unwilling (or if the mere thought induces a gag reflex) to try some brocolli, have I got the recipe for you! Now I myself am not an avid green-crown-gas-inducing vegetable eater, but I gotta tell you, this one takes the cake. Not only is it good but I could have eaten the entire pound of it all by myself!

PARMESEAN BROCOLLI

1 16 oz bag frozen brocolli crowns (I'm not a fan of the stems)
1/2 stick butter (I don't do that Dehydrogenated soy"What did you say?" stuff)
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup parmesean cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder

Cook the brocolli as directed. Mix the bread crumbs, cheese and garlic. Melt the butter, pour onto the brocolli. Sprinkle the crumb mix on, stir and rewarm just a bit.

YUUMMMM FREAKIN YUMMY!! I should of doubled the recipe :)

No comments: