Thursday, April 23, 2009

So here I sit, updating my blog while in the background is Abby and Keara counting to 10 in Spanish; learned most appropriately from Dora the Explorer!  Abby of course leads, and Keara follows.  It’s like listening to a teacher and student…how wonderful!!   We went to the park today as Keara is unable to play in the backyard.  Our yard is in dire need of weed treatment and I am begging my husband to take care of it!  The minute she goes out, her legs turn red and she begins to scratch.  So much for the purpose of the play set!  My goal is that it will be done this weekend, since my DH has Saturday off.  Maybe.  One can only hope.

I am hoping to go and visit a friend of mine tomorrow, but she has failed to return my call and message.  I do miss her, Rachael, so call me back!! 

There is this fantastic Christian gathering on May 5 if anyone out there in the DFW area wants to go, it’s God of the City (www.godofthecity.org) and it only cost $5.00! Kids under 6 are free.  It is being held at the Dr. Pepper Park in Frisco with seating first come, first serve.  I am taking my kids as it is only 2 ½ hours long and very well worth it J  Check it out!

Maybe I will get some bread made this afternoon.  Better yet, I’ll get caught up on my Bible Study!

 

 

 

Blessings~

Jen, Jenny, Jennifer…..

 

 

No comments: